Duck Hunts: $300 per gun
Teal hunts: $200 per gun
This rate includes everything for a days trip. This is a fully guided hunt! We accommodate groups 1-30 and we DO NOT mix groups for any reason!
1-2 anglers: $750
3 anglers: $850
4 anglers: $950
(Groups larger than 4 should call)
We do offer special pricing for Cast & Blast trips!
Ask about our lodging options and packages!
What to bring:
- Shotgun (minimum of 26″ barrel)
- Shotshells (STEEL SHOT ONLY recommend 2,3 or 4 shot)
- Camo or tan/olive green clothing
- Drinks and snacks (we have small coolers on the boats)
- rain gear
- Knee boots/comfortable footwear (waders are not necessarily)
- We can provide guns and/or ammo. Let us know in advance if either is needed.
Everything for the trip is included in the price. Fuel, Ice and all gear necessary for the days trip.
- Non-Resident Small game/Migratory Bird (1day)-$29 per day
- Federal duck stamp (local or non-resident)
- Ask for a HIP certification (FREE but required)
- 3 day charter pass $10 (for fishing trip only)
- TO PURCHASE YOUR LICENSE CALL: 1-888-765-2602. OR VIST to LDWF
- call us if you have problems or questions with license purchases
Also offer other hunts such as Nutria and Alligators!
- Cancellation within our season; full price/remaining balance of the trip will be charged to the card on file, unless told otherwise! We do understand many of reasons for cancellations, but again this affects our business. That will be determined at the time of cancellation. Thank you for understanding!
- There will be a non-refundable deposit of $100 per person to hold your date.
- If you happen to cancel the trip the deposit will not be refunded.
- You can use the deposit to book a different date within the the current season or the following season.
- We do understand things happen, but this is a full time guide service that operates on a 60 day season. A cancellation makes a big impact on our business. The deposit is used to prep the boats and have all essential gear for the trip.