WE ARE BOOKING FOR THE 2017-2018 SEASON!!!
Duck hunts $250 per hunter per hunt.
Teal hunts are $200 per hunter per hunt. (Only during teal season)
• Duck season dates:
One or two anglers: $700
Eaach additional angler: +$100
Cast & Blast:
- 2 persons: $600 per person
- 3 persons: $520 per person
- 4 persons: $475 per person
Ask about our lodging options and packages!
What to bring:
- Shotgun (minimum of 26″ barrel)
- Shotshells (STEEL SHOT ONLY recommend 2,3 or 4 shot)
- Camo or tan/olive green clothing
- Drinks and snacks (we have small coolers on the boats)
- rain gear
- Knee boots/comfortable footwear (waders are not necessarily)
- We can provide guns and/or ammo. Let us know in advance if either is needed.
Everything for the trip is included in the price. Fuel, Ice and all gear necessary for the days trip.
- Non-Resident Small game/Migratory Bird (1day)-$29 per day
- Federal duck stamp (local or non-resident)
- Ask for a HIP certification (FREE but required)
- 3 day charter pass $10 (for fishing trip only)
- TO PURCHASE YOUR LICENSE CALL: 1-888-765-2602. OR VIST to LDWF
- call us if you have problems or questions with license purchases
Also offer other hunts such as Nutria and Alligators!
- There will be a non-refundable deposit of $50 per person to hold your date.
- If you happen to cancel the trip the deposit will not be refunded.
- You can use the deposit to book a different date within the the current season or the following season.
- We do understand things happen, but this is a full time guide service that operates on a 60 day season. A cancellation makes a big impact on our business. The deposit is used to prep the boats and have all essential gear for the trip.